Monday, October 3, 2011

Cover Lovin' - My True Love Gave to Me

It's cover lovin' time. *g* I'm popping out of the cave to share the cover for My True Love Gave to Me. The book is part of the Men Under the Mistletoe holiday anthology (available 12/5/2011 from Carina Press), which also includes stories by Josh Lanyon, Harper Fox and K.A. Mitchell.

Here's the blurb for the book:

Alexander Norton loathes the festive season. The revelry of the ton is a reminder of Christmas four years ago, when his first love, Thomas Bennett, broke his heart and fled to New York without a word. So when he encounters Thomas at a holiday ball, Alexander is determined not to let on how much he still hurts.

Thomas has returned for one reason only: Alexander. Having finally come to terms with his forbidden desires, he will do whatever he must to convince Alexander to give their love another chance. But instead of the happy, carefree man Thomas once knew, Alexander is now hard and cynical. Saddened to know he's to blame for the man's bitterness, Thomas resolves to reignite the passion he knows lies hidden behind the wall of disdain...

Since I love covers so much, of course I must share the cover for the anthology.
And now I'm ducking back into the writing cave. Fortune Hunter's coming along nicely, but the deadline is starting to loom so I need to keep focused on the book. If you don't see me around the interwebz, it's because I'm busily typing away.

6 comments:

 
Barbara