Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cover Lovin' - Beyond Reckless

Squee alert! I love getting covers - it makes my little geeky heart smile. And today my email stalking paid off, and I received the cover for my 11/28 Amber Allure release, Beyond Reckless! Many thanks to Trace Edward Zaber for a fabulous cover.

You may notice a theme with most of my covers...nekkid men. It's because I ask for the nekkidness on my cover request forms. Yep, it's true. I've taken to shamelessly asking for nekkid hotties. Well, I don't actually type the words 'nekkid hotties' on the forms. I phrase it a litte differently, but the cover artists get the idea. If you all haven't figured it out by now, I have a thing for bare skin. ;)

Anyway, back to the squeeing. The book's now on the Coming Soon page for Amber Allure, too. And yes, I've visited the page quite a few times already today. This will be my 6th Ava release, and the thrill of a book first showing up on the Coming Soon page still hasn't worn off, and I hope it never does.
Here's the blurb for the book. I posted it a few weeks ago, and well, I'm posting it again, just because I'm geeking on the book.

It’s the eve of Mr. Rys Palmer’s 25th birthday. A significant birthday, for it’s when he’ll come into his majority and gain full control of the inheritance from his obscenely wealthy grandfather. But the promise of a fortune isn’t what gets Rys’s blood pumping.

Mr. Martin Trent’s well aware of his lover’s propensity for thrills. After four years together, he knows just how to indulge Rys without risking either of their reputations or their necks. But clearly Rys’s taste for more than a hint of danger has rubbed off on him. Beyond reckless to ask Rys to meet him at a ton ball to give Rys his gift. Yet Martin can’t resist the opportunity to give his lover a birthday he’ll never forget.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome, lovin' your man-titty covers, and why not? No getting the period clothing wrong that way. *g*

    Gotta love it when stalking pays off! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I knew there was a reason I loved your covers!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover, I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Devon, Shawn, Chris, Em and Lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and it just screams, "Ava!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mandi!

    Hey Steph - LOL! It's my 1st AQ cover, and they got it spot on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love a nippy cover. :) Congrats on your upcoming release. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, FV! I'm partial to nippy covers, too. Well, as long as they are attractive nips. Unattractive nips = *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw last night that BR is up on AQ's coming soon page. Congrats!

    Oh and your name is on the author list, even though it doesn't link to a page yet. Still, looks good there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nearly missed the cover news! Wow!

    And here I was thinking it was the historical buildings that made your covers look so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara