Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Coming Soon Updates

I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. The weather is actually warming up a bit here in the Midwest, so the daily high temps are above freezing again...for the time being.

In Coming Soon news, the release date Viscount's Wager (book #3 in the Gambling on Love series) has been pushed out. The book will release sometime in 2015. As for exactly when...I'm not sure yet. 2014 was an unexpectedly hectic year. I'll be very glad to have this year behind me. Plus, Viscount's Wager is turning out to be longer than expected. It will be even longer than All In with the Duke, which currently holds the title of my longest book.

In good news, I'm loving the way Viscount's Wager is coming together. Seriously, love. Rawling has been super fun to write, and he and his hero, Gabriel Tilden, bring the angst and the smexy times. I hope readers love their story enough to forgive the delay in the book's release.

For anyone who had pre-ordered the book and had their pre-order cancelled, there's no reason to worry and you have my apologies. Once a new release date is set, then the book will go back up for pre-order, and I'll also update the blog and my website with the new release date.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update! Looking forward to Viscount's Wager even more now I know it's a long story. Thank you Ava!!
    - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I panicked there for a moment but I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping that 2015 is better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara