Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Randomness


It's March! *squee* That means the possibility of bitter coldness should be behind us. I'm sure I'll still get some snow - it always snows at least once in the midwest in March - but OMIG-cold should officially be done. Though, in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't all that bad this winter. Could have been much worse. ...and now I've just jinxed the entire midwest for 10 degree days and a snowpocalypse in March.


I've updated my website with a blurb and excerpt for Rogues, the third book in the Brook Street trilogy. It's the best-friends-to-lovers book in the trilogy (one of my fav themes for books). I also have a release date: May 7th. No cover yet for Rogues or for Fortune Hunter, but I should get them soon. And as soon as I do, I'll post them here because...I love shiny pretty book covers. Thief's now available for pre-order on most sites. It's been on AMZ and B&N for a bit, and it's now available for preorder at Carina Press.

And...that's about all for interesting things from me. I've been busy, catching up on a bunch of random stuff. I've been messing around with Shawn Lane, my awesome critique partner's website. If you want to check out the latest version, it's HERE. When I'm in the mood to play in photoshop and tweak things, she's kind enough to let me run amuck with her site. Oh, and I organized my closet over the weekend. I need a new shoe rack, one that can hold super-cute 5" heels. The shelves on my current shoe rack aren't tall enough, so a bunch of shoes are in boxes. :( I know, very sad state.

That's it for me for now. Happy March, and my apologies in advance if you get a snow storm in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Want to stop by and do my closets next? :D

    This winter, esp compared to last winter, was really quite pleasant. But I'm soooo ready for green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for green, too! And warmth. It hasn't been ridiculously cold, but it's still been cold. Warmth would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It makes for an exciting, organization-packed weekend, doesn't it? :)

      Delete

 
Barbara