Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thief - Cover Lovin'

I received the final cover art for Thief, the first book in the Brook Street Trilogy! Love it - Carina gave me exactly what I asked for - i.e. a cover that conveyed the smex and angst tone of the book. And I also love that it has a different look than any of my other covers. Oh, and the man-chest. Love that, too. Many thanks to Millennium Promotions for the gorgeous cover.

After a short couple of days to do copy edits, I'm now back to deadline-free bliss. I do have a few things on the to-do list: update my website, start working on all the various promo things for Thief so I'm not rushing at the last minute to do them, etc. But nothing with looming deadlines.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my... definitely warm on this chilly day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too (even though he is a bit hairy), my only complaint is I wish they would have used a blond since one of the characters is blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! And... I don't recognize them. *blink blink* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi - as soon as I saw the dude in the front, I thought of you ;)

    Thanks, Lissa!

    Shawn - yeah, neither looks like Cavin. But they're hot so I'll totally take them. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't recognize them, Chris?!? Wow - they might actually be cover-virgins :) ...well, they wouldn't technically be cover-virgins anymore, since they're on this cover, but it would be really nice if I got to be their first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, should we leave you alone with your cover?! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...maybe ;) It is really pretty. *pets monitor*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nice cover, indeed. (wipes drool from face)

    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara