Monday, August 30, 2010

His Client - Release Date

I received a tentative release date for His Client - Jan 4th, 2011. Four months suddenly seems like forever away, but it's nice to finally have a date and it will give me something to look forward to after the holidays. No word yet on Bound Forever, but as I just turned in the book a week ago, it will probably be a bit before I get a date for that one.

I didn't get much writing done over the weekend, but I got a bunch of other 'stuff' done. Finalized artwork for a new Ava postcard - this one will feature From Afar on one side. Typed up notes for another short story for Oliver and Vincent, and did some research for Arsen and Henry's short story. I've already got notes for that one, so now I'm all set to actually write it. My goal is to have it posted on my website by the weekend, and I'll post a link here on the blog when it's all set. Still don't have a title for it, though. That's not unusal - titles so aren't my thing. Some authors are great at titles, but me...not so much. Hopefully sometime this week something good will occur to me. We'll see how it goes - it could end up with the oh-so-unique title of 'Arsen and Henry's Short Story'.

So that's it for me. In other news, if you want to throw your name in the virtual hat to win a copy of Shawn Lane's upcoming release Twice in a Lifetime, pop on over to Stumbling Over Chaos. Also, big congrats go out to Devon Rhodes on the release of The Swap, her first book with Amber Allure. Here's wishing her many sales and many happy readers :)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a date set! I'm sure we'll blink and it will be here. :)

    And thanks for mentioning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore this. Subscribing. Stupid blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the release date. It'll be my early birthday present to myself. LOL, not that I need an excuse to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, a Christmas present, just around the time I'll actually have time to enjoy it! :)

    Thanks for the congrats, I'm really excited about this release.

    New postcards, and what a great cover to feature. LOL, I've been sending the other ones out with my prizes. Maybe one of these days I'll be as motivated as you and make my own, but in the meantime, you get extra billing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Chris, Mandi and Lily!

    Hey Devon - umm...I wouldn't term it 'motivation', more like procrastination, as I tend to play around in photoshop when I'm not in the mood to write. LOL And thanks for the extra billing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah its definitely not motivation its wasting time! Where's Shayne's whip? lol

    Congrats on the release date. I happen to know it's well worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the release date! You know I'll be first in line to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No fair mentioning the 'w' word, Shawn! Shayne might hear you, then all my photoshop fun (*cough* procrastination *cough*) will be over. And thanks for the congrats!

    Thanks, Stephani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. January? It does seem far away :( But, then again, his summer flew by. The fall probably will, too.

    Congrats to Devon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Barbara! I swear, it should still be July. It totally doesn't feel like Sept. I'm with you on fall probably flying by, but I'm sure winter will freakin' crawl, as it always does. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara