Since I've been mulling next books lately, I figured I'd give you a peek at the list of ideas I'm trying to choose from. They are all set during the Regency, because I can't seem to write anything before or after that time period. So here they are, in no particular order:
- Bound Forever; the third and final book in the Bound series, featuring Oliver and Vincent.
- TBT (to be titled); short story for Arsen and Henry from Object of His Desire.
- Thief; m/m novella with Arsen's youngest brother
- TBT (to be titled); m/m vampire novellas. I recently finished a m/m vamp WIP, and it may end up being the start of a 3 book series. If so, then these are the other 2 books to go along with it.
- A Gentleman for Her; m/m/m/f novel with D/s elements. I started this one AGES ago. It has the honor of being my first erotic WIP. I liked the heroes so much, I quickly put the WIP aside and moved on to m/m books. But this one's bugging me again so I want to finish it sooner rather than later. It's a 1/3 done. Yeah, it's got girl cooties, but it's a m/m/f that turns into 2 very friendly pairs (m/m and m/f). So hopefully the chick won't scare any of you away. *g*
- Convincing Leopold; another book for Arthur and Leopold from Convincing Arthur. I want to see how things go for them when they get back to London.
- TBT (to be titled); m/m BDSM novella
- Kept; m/m BDSM novel
- TBT (to be titled); m/m/m with 2 rakehells and a pretty boy who bears a resemblance to the one pictured at the top of the post. I'm not sure about the length. May make it into short novel territory since I'll have 3 heroes and the added complexity of a menage relationship to sort through.
Damn, the list looks really long once it's typed out. And these are just the ones with notes and/or outlines already completed. The new-book-idea muse needs to go on vacation for a bit. Maybe I'll send her to Ireland - I've always wanted to visit there.