Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reading and Chatting

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I spent the evening reading a book - More by Sloan Parker. It's a m/m/m novel and in 1st person. I know there are some who don't get into menages, but I really enjoyed the book, especially how the author took the time to fully develop the relationship to the point where the romance felt believable and real - not an easy feat with a m/m/m. Anyway, it was a good book and a nice way to spend an evening.

Sunday I'll be over at the Ethan Day Yahoo Group , chatting and posting excerpts and I'm also doing a giveaway. There will be a lot of fab authors hanging out, so pop on by if you're in the mood. Gay Day runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST. Of course, don't look for me to show up until after noon EST (god forbid I roll out of bed before noon on the weekend).

10 comments:

  1. I'm hearing great things about More and I like menage stories. Definitely need to get this one.

    Thanks for the yummy candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zack, Lily and Shawn - glad you liked the hottie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE picture. Thanks!

    Thought I'd give you a heads up that the front guy on Object of His Desire is my stock photo feature guy tomorrow in the Misadventures of Stock Photography. He gets around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the head's up, Chris! I'll stop by tomorrow to check out just how slutty he's been. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha, and yum!

    Must say I've seen a few butts just like that here on Oahu. Thankfully there are still some swimsuits out there that leave little to the imagination...glad ALL the guys haven't gone to long and baggy.

    You'd be in heaven...hardly any guys wear shirts here...backs galore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tease!!! You not only are in HI where it is warm and sunny, but you get to oggle real, live man candy. Totally not fair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love menage but I've never read m/m/m. I know, shocking. I think I'll give this one a go since you're the second person today to recommend it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've never read a m/m/m?? :O You're missing out on lots of fun, FV! Hope you enjoy the book ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara